- 1. Collection
We will only collect your personal information by the appropriate means, having specified the purpose of use, and limiting collection to the extent necessary for the purpose.
- 2. Purposes of Use
We may only use your personal information for the purposes listed below. We will not use your personal information for any other purposes unless you give your consent, except where such use is authorized or required by applicable law or regulation.
- Providing requested legal services.
- Providing information on study workshops, lectures, seminars, and other events, etc.
- Providing legal information, such as books, papers, etc., and sending out courtesy notes and the like, e.g. seasonal greeting cards, etc.
- Responding to inquiries.
- Recruitment activities, such as candidate selection and related communications, and human resource management post-recruitment.
- Any other purposes incidental to those listed above.
- 3.Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information to third parties unless you give your consent or such disclosure is authorized or required by applicable law or regulation.
- ４.Security Controls
We will manage your personal information appropriately through development of internal management systems and staff education, and take measures to safeguard your personal information from leakage, loss and damage, etc.
- ５.Requests for Notification of Purpose of Use, Disclosure, Correction, etc. and Cessation of Use, etc.
We will respond appropriately and promptly if you request us to disclose, correct, add to or delete, stop using, erase, or cease the third-party provision of, your personal information, or to notify you of the purpose of its use. We will respond in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and following confirmation that the request is made by the individual to whom such personal information belongs.
Note that we may decline requests that do not satisfy the requirements of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or if there is a reason for refusal of disclosure, etc. pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and regulations.
- ６.Contact for Inquiries, etc.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any requests for disclosure, etc., or comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries concerning the handling of personal information.
- ７.Commitment to Continuous Improvement
We will, as appropriate, review the status of our operations regarding the handling personal information and strive for continuous improvement, and we may make changes to this Policy as necessary.